| INTRODUCTION >
· did you clearly state your thesis?
· have you effectively introduced the reader to your topic?
· does your thesis answer the research question?
| BODY >
· is the main idea clearly & efficiently stated?
· is the main concept clearly discussed?
· did you cite all borrowed info?
· does the evidence support your argument?
· do all body paragraphs follow a similar structure?
| CONCLUSION >
· did you summarize your argument?
· did you restate your thesis?
· did you make larger connections?
· does the conclusion flow from the body?
| STYLE / EDITING >
· is your language formal?
· do sentences flow properly?
· is grammar & spelling correct?
· is the paper free from contractions? (don’t , can’t)
· did you reread your paper?
| REFERENCES >
· does everything have a cite?
· are references & citations properly formatted?
· have you used enough credible sources?
· did you include a reference page?
use code ‘aloe’ for a discount!